Learn how to be a paid script reader
(from the best script readers in the business)
Script readers are in demand! With the ever-increasing number of streaming platforms and new screenwriters, the film industry is in need of script readers like never before.
The Script Reader Training Course (6 weeks / $397) — This work-at-your-own-pace online course teaches everything you need to know to become a paid script reader and provides 1-on-1 interaction with the instructor at every step, plus detailed answers to any questions, as well as personal guidance seeking script reader work once you complete the course. Course overview.
- 6 weeks of intensive learning via reading, assignments, and quizzes
- Hands-on, 1-on-1 unlimited interaction with the instructor via email and questions
- Career guidance and mentoring for up to 6 months after the course ends
- Work as slowly as you want (take more than 6 weeks if you need)
- Letter of Recommendation (if your work is at par or above)
- Certificate of Completion
- Financial hardship plan available through Spring 2021
Instructor / Writer / Filmmaker Brian O’Malley owns and runs the film industry’s #1 script reading company, Screenplay Readers. He got his start as a script reader for a talent and literary agency in 1994, then worked as a reader and script coordinator at the studio of B-movie maverick Roger Corman (Little Shop of Horrors, Death Race 2000). In 1999, he founded Screenplay Readers, where he continues to work with a team of talented readers to help producers and agents find good material, and help writers make their screenplays stronger and more marketable.